A never ending quest for Herschel Walker, base, insert, parallel and commemorative cards.
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
2012 Upper Deck #25
This is a base card which I thought I had in my collection, but was surprised to find that I did not. I've probably uploaded 95% of the Herschel Walker images on the Trading Card Database, and of the other 5% that other collectors have uploaded, I usually already have that card.
Sometimes though, one falls through the cracks. That was the case with this 2012 Upper Deck #25. Sure is nice to make a card purchase that doesn't feel like I'm taking out a mortgage on my house.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on #652. I am currently at 608 unique Howie Long items. Thanks for adding a link to my website. Currently they have added 189 different cards in 2017, most by far in any year. They keep making new cards I will catch you sooner than later. Love the adds to the HOARD. I keep checking back every so often.
Post a Comment